Commercial Plumbing Services
We are a family business with over six decades of expertise in Commercial Plumbing & Heating services. We stand behind all of our work and guarantee full satisfaction. We offer the following services:
- Certified for the installation, testing and repair of Backflow Devices
- Gas & Oil fired boiler installations and service
- Drain cleaning
- Fire sprinkler testing and repairs
- Cla-Val Automatic Shutoff Valves Installations
- Grundfos booster pump systems
I hold seven licenses with the State: Master Plumber, Journeyman Plumber, Master Pipefitter,
Oil Burner Technician, Fire Sprinkler, Backflow Device Testing and Carbon Monoxide & Combustion Analyst.
We are fully insured in Liability and Workers Compensation.
I look forward to the opportunity of working with your company. Please ask about our promotional $100.00 off
your first completed service call if you tell us you found us from our website.
- 1. Does your company’s safety plan offer protection against a burst water pipe?
- 2. Does Your Facility Have Back Flow Preventers?
- 3. And Emergency Shut-Offs In Place?
- 4. Is Your Fire Sprinkler System Due For Annual Inspection and are Emergency Shut-offs Supervised?
- 5. Do key personnel know where shut-offs are and how to operate them in an emergency?
- 6. Do you have an emergency plan in place to control a burst pipe in your building?
Backflow Prevention Systems Analysis
We want to earn the opportunity to serve your company, and we’re willing to conduct a thorough analysis and make specific recommendations for your system. The DEP regulations require that you stock on-site repair kits for each backflow preventer valve, and that all valves be repaired within two weeks, if they had failed your town’s testing of that device. We will quote you up-front, flat rate pricing if your device needs repair, and apply a 10% discount on all repair parts and testing.
Save on Fire Sprinkler Testing, Certification, and Upgrades.
We will conduct a free and thorough inspection of your fire sprinkler system. We will conduct a system performance test, document the results and file the required paperwork with your fire department (and the building owner). Upon completion, we will quote you on the price to test your system and review any violations or safety issues that arise. You will save 15% off the price of our regular testing rates through May 1st 2010. Why are we extending these money savings offers to you?
Pipe Freezing Services
OFFER #1: Save 15% on Automatic Shut-off Valve Installations
Whether you need a panic button for people to easily access, a remote shut-off switch for a valve nobody can reach, or if you need new or additional shut-off valves installed our offer means you can save a bundle of money. You should have your emergency shut-off valve wired to your alarm system so it can automatically shut down the water when you leave at night and turn itself on when you arrive. This way there are no chances of water damage while you are away.
OFFER #2: Save on Water Usage and the spread of germs
Installing sensor type Toto faucets and flush valves helps save water and eliminates the spread of germs. See our newsletter about Going Green in our Blog.
- Registered Plumbing Corp 1086
- Master Plumber 8873
- Retired number 5425
- Fire Sprinkler Contractor 000442
- Master Pipefitter Unrestricted PMU 002094
- Journeyman Plumber 17573
- DEP Backflow Preventer Testing 3802
- NEWWA Backflow Prevention Device Inspector 1518
- Oil Burner Technician BU-019921
- Certified Carbon Monoxide
- Combustion Analyst CO301912